A track history of "firsts"
Amongst our accomplishments we pride ourselves for our history of "firsts", with special attention towards emerging markets:
- Since the late 70s and throughout the 80s and 90s having introduced and developed in the Middle East what are now the leading high-fashion brands, such as Fendi, Blumarine, Versace, Iceberg, Roberto Cavalli, Gianfranco Ferre, Costume National, Canali, Zegna, Fratelli Rossetti, Moreschi
- first to enter Armenia in '89-'90, developing the first ever high-end fashion boutique and with over 15 luxury stores today. As absolute leaders on the market we introduced and developed the most important brands available today on the market: Brioni, Canali, Ermenegildo Zegna, Zilli, Isaia, Brunello Cucinelli, Belvest, Hugo Boss, Moreschi, Santoni, Testoni, Pollini, Cesare Paciotti, Mario Bologna, Vicini, Sergio Rossi, Luciano Padovan, Missoni, Elena Miro, Caractere, Diana Gallesi
- amongst the first to enter the South African market, we maintain a position of leader with important boutiques in Sandton, Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria, Cape Town for brands such as Mario Bologna, Just Cavalli, D&G, Versace, Carlo Pignatelli as well as specialised high-end Made in Italy footwear and hand made shirts, and the franchise MORESCHI Boutique in Sandton/JNB
- amongst the first to enter in ’95 the Indian market for Italian fashion. Recently bringing forth the partnership between Valentino Fashion Group and Indian fashion retail group Mafatlal Luxury with the first VALENTINO Boutique in New Delhi and other leading brands to come.
- first to enter what were considered as the "secondary markets" of South America, developing over 20,000 sqm of luxury department stores for brands such as Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Cavalli, Valentino, Versace, Galliano, Dolce&Gabbana, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan Collection, Emilio Pucci
There is no better confirmation of our overall quality of service, than that many of our customers continue their relationship with us for decades. VIB has always been able to understand and often anticipate and adapt to the changes that each market undergoes periodically, staying in tune with the new strategies and demands that every new management or buyer brings along.
Our Jordanian customers Messrs Barakat and their company Bugatti are a prime example of our ability to build long-standing relationships with our clients. We have been proud to serve this establishment since the founding of our firm.